Music - My Passion

           'MUSIC' the word itself makes me to feel good! I love listening to music. It brings out me with various emotions. It been with me in all sorts of situation. Whenever I feel alone, I'll listen to my favorites which makes me to feel good with my sweet memories :) But sometimes, actually many times it made me to cry and feel miserable. What ever i just love it. My favorite musician is A.R.Rahman & singers Chinmayi , Andrea jeremiah & now recently i happened to listen Taylor Swift songs. Oh my god! i frozen hearing her songs especially "Love story"  

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult but it's real.
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

         'Minnale' , 'Vinnai thaandi varuvaya' , 'Deiva thirumagal' , 'Kuch kuch kota hai' , 'Jodha akbar' , 'Magadheera' from all these movies i just love all the songs! apart from these 'neela vaanam' from Manmathan ambu , 'Ennamo yetho' from ko ,' Neeve neeve' from darling are my very specail songs! The reason why I listed my favorites is, i want even my fellow readers to enjoy the sweetness in it!


          Music is mixed in all our lives. The thing is it differs for each & every soul. The choice of our favorite and our experiences varies, but ultimately its only 'Music'. From birth till death it travels along with us in different aspects. It has the power to make you smile when you cry & cry when u smile! Even in gym they play mild music, when we do exercise to feel stress less & forget our pains! And there exist even a therapy with music!
        
          Music therapy is an allied health profession and one of the expressive therapies, consisting of an interpersonal process in which a trained music therapist uses music and all of its facets - physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual - to help clients to improve or maintain their health. Music therapists primarily help clients improve their health across various domains by using music experiences to achieve treatment goals and objectives. It is considered both an art and a science, with a qualitative and quantitative research literature base incorporating areas such as clinical therapy, bio-musicology, musical acoustics, music theory, aesthetics of music, and comparative musicology.

            I suggest  you guys to watch the movie "AUGUST RUSH" you will feel the essence of music! Music is every where around us, the only thing we should do is, "LISTEN!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea sparkle - Noctiluca scintillans

Chali chaliga allindi - Mr.Perfect

Job - Next Phase of my life!