Hello readers! 2day, 25th may is a special day for my special person. I'm happy to create my blog on this day. I'm a girl who used to listen to stories than on reading. Once my fellow-mate suggested a book 'Five point some one' by chetan ji, that was my 1st novel to read! thereby I am addicted on reading. The list went on with twilight series, One night @ the call center, I too had a love story, Are you afraid of dark and so on. My last novel was Revolution 2020. Exactly last may i started reading, in 1 year I got passion on writing. Upon that i visited many blogs which highly inspired me to create My own blog. Coming to my block name 'adorablearchana' I tried with my all my favorite names,though its available I couldn't make it public right now! Hope to change in future ;) So I just added an adjective which describes me in a single word to my blog readers! I'll be blogging about my passionate stuffs and interests. So here you go with your friend.

Regards,
Archana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea sparkle - Noctiluca scintillans

Chali chaliga allindi - Mr.Perfect

Job - Next Phase of my life!